Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Buka Puasa- 2005 - CORPORATE LEVEL

The company organized an official buka puasa gathering, I was involved in the organization. We sent out invitations to about OVER 300people. I can never understand Malaysians' tendency to not answer RSVPs (this include sometimes frens - frus betul) and would expect us to follow up with them instead. Some invitees were cool enough to confirm their attendance. But some maybe hundreds over other invitees did not get back to me... I guess due to their busy designations (Or maybe it was only because of their designation... what's the deal with that?)

It was held in Santini in KLCC


The food was good. There was nasi minyak and beef rendang served and there was westers mmmmmm worth the duit (what duit it FREE!!!!) so there I was like a chaperon welcoming them introducing them yada yada.
so I went for big chunks of the roasted lamb, ayam/kambing masak merah, kicap daging hu la la
beef kerabu, fried ladies' fingers and soup and down it with sugar cane, soya and end with Teh Tarik and

I had to do all this while entertaining guest ( another coy way to do business)

hahahaha

Burp!!!!

1 comment:

marie said...

eh im going for a buka puasa thingy with Azie at titiwangsa see food restorant... havent been there for years!!