Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Trip to PNG

This was a craker jammer body numbing whirlwind trip

Get ym sec to buy ticket she get the wrong company or was conned into buying with the wrong bus company... I got wet as it rained Friday evening waiting for a 5pm but that only showed up at 6.15pm and turned out to be a persiaran bus (F$@K)

Bus departs at 6.30pm and reached png at 12.30 past.. my dear png fren picks me up and drops me at my uncle place (Thank you) she also gets me the return ticket i return i owe her hagen dazz. Almost the whole family is there, and no its not hug and kisses but the warm high and hello. Not like I visit them every time last saw them bout a good 3-4 years


Aunt is clearly not well as i sit beside her and crack jokes as she pinches my cheeks.. hey its a time to be cheering her up then to be sorrowful lol






Stayed awake the whole night as there and greeting the morning ... did not sleep at all... body was like a train wreck,



Mingle with the family and aunt came took the night bus arriving here Sunday morning 5.30am, quick nap shower coat and presentation materials at hand off to a meeting.

Note: She still hanging on not sure if she want to go for another kemo.. we shall see

No comments: