Friday, February 02, 2007

Hmmmm

After today morning's blast of with 3 people who have nothing to do with another on 3 different issues I am treating my self to a glass of milk.


1st person - needed to put this one in its place, been taking issues for granted for far too long and expecting too much. Maybe I am too nice but I been drawing lines and it come to a head today. One way or another no longer gonna turn the other cheek, do what you have to do. I stood alone before.

2nd person - if you want someone to do you something make sure you reciprocate, we aint punching bags that you can use and then walk away. We are human to, so when things come to a crunch and we aint around dun cry coz sometimes you have to stand on your feet. Thats one thing about nice guys, we give in too much, be it at work, or ended relationships, we make exceptions. Maybe someone should slap us silly but the one thing about nice guys, then the sword is drawn... then bye bye

3rd person - nothing and no one comes in between me and jnr vadai , absolutely no one. This person unfortunately after telling nicely so many times, advising so many times gotthe brunt of my viciousness the hard way. Pity, only if people listen then this idiot would not have been in that position.

Well now you know why I need a glass of milk.

No comments: