Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dinner? Supper? - Station1 Cafe


Geee in Klang I seem to be sleeping less, drinking less, having later dinners, driving around all over Klang and hanging on the phone too much, maybe KL lifestyle is not too bad after all, work - party- sleep - work hmmmm hahahahah

Anyway after the shuttling of moving the MYVI, then sending off my BIL and my mum to my sis place, Jnr Vadai already KO with the mum, I headed off to my supper date and boy was I hungry, so hungry I had mashed potatoes and chef's salad.

No no i did not take a pic of the salad coz not worth it but the mashed potato with ice cream coffee and strawberry milkshake (there goes the diet), the chats were awesome the ambiance was good, the music was great.

Jet T seem to have a better selection of the food compared to station ! but heck it was paid for yes yes FOC, so the teksi service ended at 2am and it was time to catch up on sleep as I was so sleepy

The ironic thing as I reach home I was wide awake, tried to sleep on the single bed too much mosquitoes, took my revenge on the nyamuk and totaly had a chemical warfare with them - I think 1/2 a can dah spray already - the irritating thing is after all the spraying one sucker mosquito still flying about, did the next best thing stalked it and ended it life - yes yes I am a murderer, sue me hahaahaha.

Went for a walk and came back god knows what time then I was able to sleep like a rock till the buzzer went off at 6am hmmmmm




"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."

No comments: