Friday, November 04, 2005

The kids are back

Yahoo. its the holidays and the kids in town... now we got 2 laptop and 1 desktop still the kids fight for it haha so nice to see them puts a smile on my face...i miss small vadai never got the chance to spend enough time..but thats the way the dice rolls am not here to fight for custody right but i roll with the flow


Seeing the kids here in their element makes me smile, I watched a touching moment yesterday a fater attending to a son that coughing in his sleep. a look in his eyes was enough.... the father crawled over to check on his son... a real kodak moment



Anyone wanna join me to go and see Beach volleyball next weekend..only the ladies only...if you wanna watch guys dun share my room hahahahaha ladies playing beach ball sounds like a receipe for a hard on hahaha Wei next week kuantan beach volleyball. stand up and be counted

No comments: