Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Vadai has landed

What can I say..I finally been sucked in by the darkside..a gorgeous fren of mine said that when I asked for her opinion. more ironic was the nick darthvadai....

Hmmmm I came up with this ID in a spur of the moment thingy...(the brains finally worked)...the movie Star Wars was premiering and I thought what the heck...use the nick darth add a vadai to represent me roots (shades of Roots) and viola "darthvadai born"

I have often been intrigued by blogging looking at a few blogs I frequently visit I noticed a vast variance in what is actually blogged.

Blog..apa tu?? A publication of personal thoughts to a web site in reverse chronological order; the content and quality varies greatly depending on the purpose of the author. A frequent, chronological publication of personal thoughts and Web links. an online diary or journal, typically documenting the day-to-day life of an individual. Derived from "weblog".

So many variations and definition and as I read the blogs which ranges from one end of the spectrum to another I have come to realize that blogs are cool. So long as u respect the blogger, comment constructively its all fine because in the end it is the blogger’s 2 cents bring projected there and its their right to project such thoughts.


A wise man once said “Anything that gives people a voice benefits society and makes us all better and smarter”



So here I am at my attempt to try to be smart with my voice….so let see how it goes hahahha

Jeng jeng jeng

3 comments:

darthvadai said...

either that of my hands busy somewhere else hahahahah

marie said...

heheheh... yay!! the vadai has landed.. actually it should be the vadai is Cooked!! ehehheh

i hope to read more hot and spicy stuff from your blog heheheh.

congratulations for finally growing some balls to turn to the dark side...hahahah

PK said...

Heyyyyyyyy ho! I love your last part... jeng jeng jeng!!! :) keep it up keep it up! Wahooooooooo

Pam