Sunday, December 20, 2009

The finish Line


"We shall neither fail nor falter; we shall not weaken or tire...give us the tools and we will finish the job.” - Winston Churchill



There is gonna be a lot of 'I' in this blog lol.

I not blogged in a long time hectic schedule, tired, managing situation and I look back on that faithful April Sunday thinking what if I had not accept the responsibility to stand up and say "Ok, I will accept the nomination for VP"

When I reflect on that, I come up with a blank answer. I really do not know what I would have been doing. Maybe a different path.


When I walked away from the national federation bout 4 years ago not because of a technicality but people were more interested in safe guarding their own respective seat and worried bout changes for the improvement of hockey especially administration. When I presented working papers on budgets and admin budget and webpages it was as if a ticking bomb had landed and the who herd has ran away. No problem you don't like it fine by me coz you don't know what you losing.


National loss and stage gain...

My first meeting with my Deputy President we talked and talked idea, vision, philosophy and more importantly goals and objectives both short term and long term. We were in a way both new to Selangor Hockey we both just got elected.

We did not shy away from the current problems we faced the mountains we had climbed but since that fateful evening chat we HAVE NEVER looked back.

Today marks the finish line of 2009. Tournaments after tournaments completed. When I say completed I mean completed. Payments made, files recorded, assets recorded.


Today marks the 103rd game in the league, the finals the last game, the crowning achievement...

Well done Vadai & Team

No comments: