Friday, March 14, 2008

March 12 another year goes by


Yeah yeah yeah I turned a year older without much fanfare this time, I never used to celebrate my bdays and for a while we used to have joint bdays.. that kind of fizzled out. With Com sending out CV and me having extra burdens and the rest of the gang lockup with all personal ting, I decided to give it a go maybe go for a holiday to Langkawi or Kuantan


My good buddy has a restaurant in Taman Melawati (Urban Live) called Appatas so went there for lunch.. Lovely banana leaf and worth the time to go there , simple delicious, home cooked meal taste

Had a nice session of Foot reflexlogy hhahahaah pain but pleasure...hmmm where have I heard that before



then chilling the evening away before heading back for a nice sleep

2 comments:

marie said...

Happy belated birthday!

darthvadai said...

Thank you dear