Monday, March 17, 2008

St Patrick's day - Flirt with the Irish and You get rewarded.


Offcially
Saint Patrick's Day is celebrated worldwide by Irish people and increasingly by non-Irish people (usually in Australia, North America, Ireland) as well. Celebrations are generally themed around all things Irish and, by association, the color green. Both Christians and non-Christians celebrate the secular version of the holiday by wearing green or orange, eating Irish food and/or green foods, imbibing Irish drink (such as Guinness) and attending parades.


LOL now I repeat the last part ...by wearing green or orange, eating Irish food and/or green foods, imbibing Irish drink (such as Guinness) and attending parades....

Once again like last year I was thankful being invited ot attend such a function and this time with a true Irish... and a fine lady she weas who could down a Guinness faster then mua OMG.. I was like the only indian in the land of the Irish and here I was losing a drinking contest...


Well its ....




As the evening ended I had to trade a lot more then the shirt off my back for this hat to be mine. Almost like selling you soul to the Irish hahahahah




Guess what its MINE!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vadai you forgot me lo - s