Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I am perplexed



I am prepelxed, at times confused and at others a little irritated by this thing we call comminucation between friends


Eg 1 when someone does not sms or call you in a while and you reach by phone or sms and say hmmm "Hey how you doing not heward from you in a while bla bla bla ..." and you get a reply.. "Well I wanted to see how long before you would get in touch with me" and I am like WTF???
 Comment : you seriously got issues!!

Eg 2 a pal facing a prob so you ask if everything is ok and you get a reply yeah I am ok... aparently that is a lingo to say " no no no I am facing the mother of all problems and I am waiting for you to ask me properly, or ask me a few times before I can tell you about it" and I am like WTF???

 Comment : you seriously got issues!!

No comments: