Wednesday, January 15, 2014

It breaks my heart, that you had to become something so wrong, to do what you thought was right!!

Where do you draw the line, even when your feet on the ground, we tend to change position based on facts, events that we come across or is put before us. Sometimes its crystal clear and sometimes its on different shades of grey.

We wrestle with situations such as these, in our day to day lives, more so when you in a position where you have a judgement call you need to make, more so when it will affect your friends.

Do you be honest and make the call and hope your friend understands or do you like and become something you are not just to save a friendship.
A while back a 'brother' of mine decided to leak a story to the opposition as he was disgruntled over the fact that I made a policy decision for the good of.  It backfired as I was proven right but the repercussion was far more bigger as I has lost the trustin that person. I did not have  a vendetta, I merely resigned my self to accept that the kind of person he is.

This quote came to mind " It breaks my heart, that you had to become something so wrong, to do what you thought was right!!"

Today was such a crossroad, I had to be honest to the position I hold and if that friendship is true then it will survive this test.








No comments: