Monday, June 04, 2007

May 24 - June 4th

Wow talk about - Time flies

It about 11 days since I last blogged. It been a see saw, roller coaster both at work and emotionally and until June 16th its gonna be like that.

I dun know how prioritise which and what but lots of this have takesn place which I hope to confide in here in good time.

1. OGA - Oil and Gas exhibition, it be a miracle if we do this, but someone will get the sack. 84 sq.m 200K budget turn this around in 15 days. I walk on water

2. Family member taken ill, has resulted me in daily shuttles

3. Me falling ill, growing old.

4. June 1, came and went and I guess I am my journey

5. A but miffed the way people conduct themselves at a function but we take it with a pinch of salt, why? coz of friendship

6. Having literally baited into an argument then having the tables turned, a jolly wall played game that resulted a fren having to choose a way of life.

7. Being called a bad fren

8. Being cynically baited on what constituted good sex and have that turned on you
(too many tables being turned)

9. Challenging a former fren to admit their mistakes

10. Drawing blood

11. iMAX

and I am still standing here... I think Jen said it best, we are just too nice and we still be around to pick the pieces when they crash

No comments: