Sunday, October 28, 2007

Reality Bites


Spoonfeeding? Time for others to grow up

There comes a time when being nice and spoonfeeding and playing ball just dun cut it anymore. You bend way over back for all the right and wrong reasons and draw a line when you need to and move on. True its not a lovely picture, it may not be nice or fall in the good book of people but there are times we have to think for our ownselves.

For me even in the end of the day I dun seem to be the nice guy, the play up guy, sorry, the cards are not on the table for all to see, they are mine.

I go to great lengths to help people, frens, sometimes I fall into the pitfall that I cant dig my self out of because of that. That my fault... the thing is I can live with my self and I dun seek sympathy. I have the ability to move forward leaving it all behind.

I did and I am still here. Mabuhay!!!!!

For those who still berate me
Answering Machine: At the beep, please leave your name, number and a brief justification of the ontological necessity of modern man's existential dilemma and we'll get back to you.

No comments: