Friday, December 28, 2007

An another year passed

It is man’s ability to remember that sets us apart. We are the only species concerned with past. Our memories give us voice and bear witness to history, so that others might learn; so they might celebrate our triumphs and be warned of our failures

So were words uttered, in reflection I remember, in pain I remember, in joy I remember, in sadness I remember, this year was an interesting year I have been looking at my past supporting my past which at the same time trying ot build my future. Its not an easy balancing game


Turning point
Ironically the defining moment was the gun point situation.

I started off the year with a couple of deaths some expected some unexpected but slow but surely life does go on. The that was hardest to take was V. Still, we move forward.

We all say it year after year, but I can't believe the year is almost over. It's ironic, and sometimes in dis belief how time goes past so fast when at time we are just sitting and time seem to drag on forever. Just yesterday I was lamenting to Jen what a slow day its been.

Do I have resolutions for next year? Nope.

Happy New Year all

No comments: