Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Anniversary Dinner

“Treat your family like friends and your friends like family.”

“Other things may change us, but we start and end with family”

“You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.”


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY UNCLE SIVA & RATHI MAMI (CIKGU)





This is my uncle in UN, a man I admire and respect a lot, he is based in Switzerland and I still rememebr being a 6 year old at his wedding making funny faces and today at his 29th Anniversary my junior is making funny faces lol like father like son.

They are form my dad's side and had come down coz my aunt had just passed away. I last saw him 4 years ago and was nice to sit down and talk with him and share things. He is one fo the few people I can relate to and if there is ever an epitome of patience, humbleness and kindness he would be it.

I was so happy to see him again and as usualy he asked me to come visit him in Geneva the same offer like when he was in India nice

it was fun and nice to meet family members and distant relatives, people who stand up and come to greet you with a smile when you walk into a restaurant




No comments: