Monday, May 26, 2008

The weekend miles and miles and miles

it was frequent flier miles this week with 2 cumulative event climaxing ( no not sex lol though at times you wish it was lol)

I clocked between Friday to Sunday night 1487km

Friday was my trip to PNG despite some big bus probs arrived safely for the 31st day ceremony with 2 hours sleep went to the seaside and completed the house prayers with, then it was a Sat evening drive from PNG-KL-Kuantan for an inlaw wedding ceremony that I gladly give a miss if it was not for the fact my mum and son were attending and more importantly junior vadai taking part.
Senior vadai for all his ego cannot just brush it aside can he... all for the sake of junior vadai hahaha

Sunday evening was Kuantan-KL-Klang leaving me dead tired



Snap shots of the 31st day prayers



























Breakfast at Vistana Kuantan















Wedding Hall





































Good times at TC with Junior Vadai

No comments: