Thursday, February 05, 2009

Rainforest Sport Bar

My Buddy and NST interview accomplice had invited me to come up to Rainforest at Pavillion where he was playing then I came to know Alvin and Vishnu also playing there on other days. In fact I never actually have spent time in Pavillion and it was indeed refreshing. Commie kept me company for a while then Ravi, Aldian and the rest of the Xroad gang showed up

It so happens I know the Operation Manager and this was also in the same group as Bangkok Connection and had a great chat with him.

As usual Mark was in his element and we actually sang a couple of chinese songs privately of course, and they had a wicked way of celebratign birthdays but all in all it was great fun

Musat go again, anyone want to tag along lol
















No comments: