Friday, February 25, 2011

Looking back ---

“Its surprising how much of memory is built around things unnoticed at the time”
by Barbara Kingsolver

Looking back on the memory of
The dance we shared 'neath the stars alone
For a moment all the world was right
How could I have known that you'd ever say goodbye

garth brooks - the dance



Shawn | Myspace Video




Looking back reading the lyrics I think of so many perfect moment that I cherish in my life.. I have great humility in this I have gained and enriched my life and great pain for things and people I have lost or moved on...

Always in life for one reason or another I have always pondered people that walked into my life and walked out... I would always question and the toughest question would to be direct to my self... Ironically its funny how some things, songs and stuff becomes a reminder of somebody we know ? There are countless songs that are linked to people I know in my life. Some time its because they are their favorites or maybe that person gave me the song to listen or in a party somebody especially put that song or somebody was singing that song with heart and soul or when somebody use to have an obsession (still have) with a singer so or a song thats reflect a situation like you faced ... lol

Well this song is nice.. lots of meaning behind it

No comments: