Thursday, August 09, 2007

The gang meets up - finnally

After months and months of pestering and empty promises the "gang" finally got together, there were some new faces and some old face have moved on but still life goes on. There was no remorse against those who had moved on and for those who felt mamak was not their cup of tea

Grace corner was the location presided by the Great Mr.Scud and Jen.

Present were
Chairman Jen, Co-Chairman Mr.Scud, "Transformer Freak" Darthvadai (who brought the transformers along), "Always on time" Agi, "Webmaster" Beem, "Citi Dong" Connie, "Urdu" Steph, "Cardiac" Sangle with fiancee "IT" Jer, "I am coming" Brian, Peacock Killer and not fogetting "Kojak" Plunkie

With apologies
DOM, "Carpark" Commie (must be some leak), Subbie (kesian her),


We were introduced to a various culinary and I actualyl could not finish the Nasi Lemak Goreng. Damm spicy, Sitting beside Peacock I got to steal her food a lot as as Citi kept irritating me. Soon after thatall the guys started ribbing which she took sportingly.

That all changed when we turned to find out why Peacock was actually called Peacock, the who table burst out laughing but I must say Peacock is a damm good bloke when it comes to playing along and taking jokes.

Then the banter that started between Peacock and Scud over marriage plans and how we would hijack the wedding. Scud kept insisting he is not getting married to Peacock so we suggest 2 wedding for the price of one.

My transformer almost went for a walk as Sangel refused to let it go. Scud had a go at Sangel how the gobbles food despite her petite figure and made the evening more memorable. The newcomers hardly belived a word scud said bout sangle till the rest of us began to narrate our hands on experiences involving that kiddo.



















I had refrained my self from partaking in functions like this because I had been hurt by the last one both directly and indirectly but these are lessons we all have to learn both the hard and easy way and life does go on. I have to thank Jen and Makcik for that.

People with past histories, long faces, problematic attitudes, mood swing are no longer considered as part of the gang by majority decision hahaha makes life easier doesnt it. How frustrating and pissed one one can be if all go together and one person put long face who fucking night!! Kick them out
















All in all it was a nice evening. Then came pool Brian the pool king in the absence of Carpark Commie was hustling all of us to go to pool, so I hopped into this car (me no wheels ready).

So we drove all the way to subang!! Sheesh

While waiting of the rest to arrive Brian and I went 1 on 1 ( m really shitty pool), he whooped my ass. Till the rest arrive we all took turns playing ironically I won 3 games and did not lose any beating Brian, Citidong and Wineroom. Honestly I suck at this and from the way I hold the friggin cue stick it self you can see that, but I got lucky and I won. I friging WON!!!!


All 3 of them were seething that vadai had actually beaten them and we slowly adjourned for the night.

There has been suggestion for Bowling? well that will be in Brian's hands






3 comments:

CLEO said...

oii pakcik jeles nyer akuuuuu. nak join lepakkkkkk also laa.. miss u all laa guyss.

Svejjen said...

How the heck did I become the chairman?

darthvadai said...

Scud nominated you and you raised both hands... got photo proof

lol