Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Home cooked food

One of the things i love the most or dread depends in which way you look at it is home cooked food. M not a fussy eater and the lady of the house pulls out all the stops when I get home.

In time she has learned of my taste and craving.

On a Sat Lunch or Sun it will be rasam ( go google it if you don know what it means) and fried chicken mami style and that it with lots and lots of rice. I know some gulp at the way i eat but what the heck Fill the bowl with some rice, lots of rasam, then the ayam goreng with the bawang goreng and a dash of mango pickle

hubba hubba, forget the weight gain!! time to makan

psst manage to convert Jnr vadai to crave for the same things and at time when I am not there he would immitate my eating style and sound effect for the slurping. hahaha





On other occasions it be chicken curry, avarakkai (in english broad beans is avarakkai), mix vege and a few other stuff. But importantly RASAM




No comments: