Friday, August 24, 2007

Feel Great to be back

After an unrecorded official training of 1 week I got back to work with welcoming smiling faces and a pile of paperwork on my head and countless emails.

Having been out of touch via emails (did not take laptop) and to a certain extent I did not on my phone for a while, it was indeed refreshing, lovely and well deserved. I got to kick back spend some time alone and also with the jnr

My journey began from the office to the Jazz festival to Port Klang to Seremban, to Melaka, to Seremban, to Port Klang, to Awana Kijal, to Genting Highlands, to Tamarind Condo (Sentul) to Port Klang, to Purtajaya and etc etc etc in this worldwind trip I had the luxury of using public transport mostly and sit by the sea, by the lake, breakfast at the highlands, fireworks, jazz music hubba hubba

Now its back to work

No comments: