Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Being Focused in Troubled times

When alarm bells rang yesterday despite me being kept in the dark, the people who were not supposed to panic were panicking.

I have always advocated the importance of immediate family and more often then not my trips to Klang is always filled with visits to relatives coz in the time of need for my mum they are the 1st to assist.

Mum felt giddy, faintish and sweating heavily and she called my uncle who rushed her to the hosp, by lunch time she was admitted in and they did nto want to inform me thinking I would panic, sigh, in the end they were all over the place, so I took a grip of thing and gave a few simple instruction and handle the situation.

In the essence there is only so much you can you, I continued to received regular updated till I arrived and so far she will be admitted and today morning the ENT will be doing a scan. the 21st and 6th are still on schedule

Lets hope for the best

No comments: