Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ipoh Explored Part 1

Well the big Ipoh trip came and instead of my MYVI I took the WIRA and took a drive up to good old Ipoh. Equipped with my www.ipoh.com.my interactive map and printed out maps I was fairly confident I could find my way around Ipoh.

The highways are still under construction widening from 2-3 lanes so the drive was a little slow but kept to the speed limit.

I check into the budget Seri Malaysia hotel with a superb view fo the Perak Turf Club and the Stallions (kuda) lol after resting a while went straight to the Bride's house as I was invited for the Eve Dinner. Her mom is lovely and we had awesome fun poking fun at Lacy hahaha

Also over there were other chatters from the group like Devilangel, SubangLady. Heck I also got to visit the Che Mui's homes and cuci mata maximum as the rented house was just back door. hahahah The rose among the thorns...
















No comments: