Sunday, January 06, 2008

"To Destiny."

Napoleon in his wedding present to Rose — whom he had renamed Josephine — was a gold medallion inscribed with the words "To Destiny."


My 2007 ended in way I could never have expected, being robbed twice, the second coming on the heels of the first with a gun pointed in my face. An experience I certainly not forget easily. We all read bout it in the papers and sometimes thru frens when not reported but I am alive still, a little poorer, shaken up but life goes on. Feeling a little down, no phones, I manage to raise funds for one mobile phone and alarm bells started ringing as I put in my earlier blog there were many things not done. M still on one mobile till I get the next mobile and sim card sorted out.

It was not coz it was the end of the year but there 2 events triggered something in me to review certain aspects in my life...Before 2007 ended I knew I had to tie up loose ends. I did not want to end my life leaving too many gaps, unclosed doors, unanswered question. I learned a lot about people close to me in 2007, things they knew, things I knew, secrets I found out. I learned that confronting aint the right way to go. But its good to have the inside track on certain people.

Anyway like I always preach time to move on.

I took a few days off to recover, losing all contacts, phones and getting my finances together by R&R in klang was more of a whirlwind trip

From Jnr New School, to an Aunt from Kuantan to having hemorrhaging in the brain having her movied form KMC to Kuantan GH to Sg. Buloh GH on the eve of New Year, to mum having a sevear headache that resulted her in being admitted going for ECG, MRI and all sorts of test and even a trip to IJN.

Scared, Tiring and stressfully, but I took it all in my stride. I blog each more individually but as for 2008 I know who I want beside me, I know who I want around me and I sure know what I want.

4 comments:

CLEO said...

pakcik u ok? take care yaa.. hopefully this year will bring more luckk.. sabarr..

darthvadai said...

more sex hopefully hahaha

CLEO said...

inilah my pakcik.. susah2 pun dia mesti ingat nak shaggingggggggggg je all the time.. u jgn turn to nympho dah la pakcik.. takut saya hahaha

Angie Siew said...

hey wats ur no now?