Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Interesting Day

Mark and I hung out last night and it was a great time chatting and having a drink, TB was actually empty and it was kool, we did scoot to HRC to cuci mata and quench our thirst.

There has been a few things on my mind recently and the weekend was good to finally over come it all. Coming into this week there was good and bad, an aunt of mine has not much time to live her cancer has spread and its just a matter of days. My sis buzzed me to inform me of this. Its sad that she is suffering so I sent a few sms to PNG to keep them informed coz I would have to leave to PNG anytime I get a call.

Earlier in the day I received a surprising email from someone I had moved away from on the onset I thought it was an April fools day joke but reading more into the email I understood its content. I replied positively.


At the end of the day, I had to move forward with another acquaintance I had known for a few years, it was always some hot and cold, good and bad, as much as we could click we seem to be biting each other head's off more recently then not. The straw that broke that camel back evidently came on the last sms last ngith and enough was enough and politely to end this chapter before a lot of people got hurt.

No comments: