Friday, April 04, 2008

My right is twitching

Since yesterday my right eye has been twitching, its been kind of eratic happening in spasms, my mum said coz my aunt is passing, initially I feared it was a nerve problem


The myth
"From what I know is that the right is bad and the left is good....at first, i did not believe in it at all until it really happened to me....the first time, my right eye was twitchin and i thought it was nothin but just sum weird body reflexes, but then it started to twitch more every once in a while."

The scientific
Blepharospasm or eye twitching is believed to be caused by an abnormal functioning of certain nerve areas located at the base of the brain which control the coordination of muscle movements.

2 comments:

marie said...

maybe it is a sign of bad things to come when your eye twitches.. mine was twitching since the 30th March.One of my distant relative passed away on that day, my left eye continued to twitched then my uncle passed away on Tuesday 1st of April... the twitching still didn't stop and on Thursday, 3rd of April another uncle passed away. my left eye finally stop twitching on Friday. weird isn't it!

darthvadai said...

ironic and wired