Friday, July 10, 2009

Here we go


Today marks day 1 of the activities

Today at 7.45am was the 1st game for SUKSES and marks the beginning of what will hopefully be a good series of events to help (for the lack of a better word) revive hockey activities in Selangor.

Trust me when I say it was never easy reaching this stage., there was resistance to change and trying to change mindset. Even last night was a crucial meeting clear out bottle necks.

I am happy to say I have a team to work with coz none of this can be done alone.

Promotion of these activities are not easy, both on the web and bloggers like Voice-in-Sports& Malaysian Sports' Loose Cannon have been tremendous help and source of encouragement.

I am still trying to reach mainstream press but it never easy. Lets see how we do.

Today I also have to thank my fellow blogger (must call him 'annai') and Facebook buddy for writing up about our activities.

Thank bro.

Click on the pic for a link

No comments: