Friday, October 14, 2005

He died

The old man died last night. He had been battling death. He fought hard, but sometimes you just can't overcome and I lovde him very much a fact now that matters no more. WE all have out differences and out splits but death is inevitable

Fathers and sons have a special bond. It's not always a harmonious one. My father and I have done battle. Oh boy have we done battles, we have been very distant and very close. About a year and a half ago, I realize that I had not been being fair to him. I had chosen to listen to him as a person that he really wasn't but then again I really did not know who he is. A person the locks you out.


I never open to society who my family is or my life or my past a choice I chooose to block out coz its not worth discusing but I amaze me self how much I open my self up in my blog.


Coming to Grips with a Loss
No one is ever ready for a loss. No matter how we prepare, the death of a loved one is a savage blow that changes our lives forever. There is no remedy for it. There are, however, ways to live through it—ways to pull oneself together and, eventually, go on with life. Grief is not a state of being, but a process—the physical, psychological, and emotional rebuilding that follows a loss. There can be no quick fix; mourning a great loss can go on for months or years. But with time and attention, even this deepest of psychic wounds can ultimately be healed.


Now I'm sitting as I type this it's 12:04 pm on Friday, Oct 14th so far away here . You had to notice he was a man who never presented emotions. He was a man of action, would help the world, would scarifice his soul and get hurt in the preocess but he would go to the end of the earth to help his frens. His actions often reflect what he was about. He was sometimes a hard man to get to know, but it was very worth it. Maybe like a fren said EGO

My time with him is over, asking is all that needed to be said was said. His children are here, and his grandchildren all have been with him. He's had a full life. He has loved, and he is loved. and his body went down fighting. It's a hard thing to wait for. He's was in good health, except for this trophies from 50 years of smoking and drinking lol. It seems senseless, but at the same time it just is. Things like this happen. Live begins, happens, and ends. It's the natural order.

Time to move on. One chapter closed

1 comment:

darthvadai said...

hei hope to see u soon dear i want my cyber hug