Saturday, October 29, 2005

Surviving the week

I am really stretched out…..past two days I been running to Klang and back all because I did not manage to do it last weekend, rites, obligations, commitments and a few pre deepavali stuff to be done….

On my way to work Friday was another early shuttle from Klang to KL taking all my office Deepavali order…as I got down in Sentral they were shooting Malaysia Hari Iin for TV3 live from KL Sentral. It was nice to see what the hosts do on air and off air.

Terrible day at work.....got drilled left and right lots of good and bad too. My boss gave me a quirky comment “You have a great personality and great objectives but you lack enthusiasm and plans to realize the objective” brought my in to question my self…have I gone into a slump….. well the holidays will tell….

Too much of a burden to carry too much of a responsibility to shoulder ..am I making excuses or am I trying to see where the problem lies… push come to shove time to prove people wrong or prove they are right

On the footnote…m sad a fren of mine has stopped blogging coz someone wanted ot use the material against them

SAD for the blogger ..I hope you will come back to blogging

Another footnote….every time I am out of town that’s when the gang plan a beach club gathering….grrr I get you all soon hehehe have fun be safe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe too many 'mask' to wear-its wearing u off :)

even Zorro took his mask off got down on his knees asking god for caurage & guidance..

the hero lies in you ...not the mask

boss cares - he speaks - focus dun sway

if u need a MISTRESS in black leather and WHIP in hand to keep you in line...do call..for you its free :)