Sunday, October 30, 2005

Trust and misjudgement

The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.

mark those words

Life is full and up and down also left and right inside and outside ooo….

Trust plays a key role in every arena of our lives, because trust is the linchpin for all our relationships-family, school, religion, work, and community. And how we sort out all the issues of trust and mistrust determines the direction our lives will take-and our ultimate happiness and fulfillment. How can we build deeper, stronger trust in our relationships? How can we cope when that trust has been wounded or destroyed? How can we live a life of trust without being naive about betrayal?

Somewhere along the way, all of us in one way or another have seen our trust mishandled, either on purpose or by mistake. Slowly we became a little jaded in our view of the world. Perhaps at some point in our lives we blindly trusted someone without question. But as our experience grew, a little voice began to warn us to be cautious with every decision concerning trust.

We quickly discovered that no one is immune from the pain of mistrust. Like walking down that dark street at night, we learned to trust-but also to glance anxiously to and fro for possible trouble.

In my life I will encounter many obstacles, but my experiences will help me find a way around them, or if necessary, over them. I will always be influenced by the past and the past is what has made me who I am. I won’t say I am sorry for who and what I am. If I am to be a dog..by jolly I will be a dog…as they say its destiny…its all a package we walk the path we decide to walk on and in this day and age there is no rational;
The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship.

I have lost the trust of people and I kid you not it will never be the same , as the saying goes the wounds will heal, we all move on but the memories remain.. not a day goes by that you try to build a trust but its fragile..it crumbles at the mere whispers of the wind...no one will really know the who, the why, the whe and the how.....except you and ur ghost.


Footnote: One of the more irritating stuff is misjudgments, and it blows my mind what I am subjected to that. I like in my face so I can stare it down but ironically that does not happen....seem to be a twist of fate that the more I seem to be doing good for others the more I get sucked into a whirlpool and it keep on sucking….
We all wear masks...sometimes we just dun see it
It is very easy to forgive others their mistakes; it takes more grit and gumption to forgive them for having witnessed your own.

good day







No comments: