Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Curve


The Curve is the latest concept shopping mall that opened up in Mutiara Damansara, completing the Holy Trinity (IKEA-Ikano Power Center - 1 Utama - The Curve) of consumerism. The Curve is located right opposite Ikano Power Center and the architecture of the place is dominated by...well, curves, so to speak…The Curve is being promoted as a different designer shopping center and it just opened recently so I decided to go there

I hav never been there so on the pretext of seeing Alleycats (another blog), Jen had setup 2 ladies as our dates.... for me and David so we gathered all the chaters XXX, Devil, oh we had Angel there too lol,

Before that I have to say this... XXX you welcome to jump into my bed but be careful how u land on me ...demm that woman landed in my apt bout 4pm I was soundly asleep the rest dun know what she doing…she got into my room actually jump landing on me giving a wake up call..was startled and my chest hurt!!! now usually I do not object to wemin landing on me but dun give me a heart attack.. Luv ya XXXie


So when it concern my tai kor when clubbing or going to party of hanging out his concept of early is 11pm…that’s early for him…the minute he knew Jenn had set up dates for both of us waaaaaaa 6pm already he in my house lo with a lovelt birthday baju Td bough for him b4.. oh ya I saw IKEA!!!!!


We landed early at the curve makan at Di Kayu (lousy service good food) ronda ronda…. Me you know la taking pics cuci mata…wehile we all doing that my tai kor David checking out sound system. Llllaaaaaaa


I must say it is a damn nice shopping mall but i think that area has over crowded with shopping malls liao leh. I didn't see a lot of shoppers on each visit…The palm tree lined street is a refreshing change from the usual enclosed shopping centers around here. There are also transparent glass walkways interconnecting the two courtyards at the upper floors of The Street…. Good place to lepak










2 comments:

Svejjen said...

Die...

My reputation finished liau.

No more chick intros.

darthvadai said...

well bra the score right now is 0-2