Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Her New Place

I been with a fren up and down and in out ...sometimes it backfired on me and turbulent times it had it fair share of pain and fun...I have had in recent time examine and redefine that.

Anyway L picked up a new apartment to rent and being a nice good fren I proceed to help her set up(oi) she picked me up from Sentral and we head to her new place...did the milk thingy... one thingI got to admit L sure know how to pick a place check the pics out...frigging superb view

I fell in love with the sunset.. its a nice place and she want to build it up..based on me setting up my pad...seeem like I am the most qualified hehehehe I should charge consultancy for this.


Then we headed for dinner...looking for place around her place but not was nice enough ...one shop did catch out eyes but it did not take plastic..... so proceed to a place of find cusine VC...it was L's treat so wine was the other of the day then I had a flaming piece of meat lol,.... as with the standard the cusine so was the presentation of the food and the pouring of the wine we finished close to midnight as she drop me off... Nice time.. for a few fleeting moments the ice melted away but then...time to go home










No comments: