Saturday, January 28, 2006

Why we blog & Fellow Bloggers

Why We Blog - THRICE BITTEN THRICE SHY. Three times, that’s 3 times this week my blogging style has been challenged, commented on or praised and used against me. It makes me wonder why we blog. I only know this: We’re all different, and a blog can only be what we as the individuals or groups behind the blog want it to be.

Its a funny blogging world... when you see so many blogger writign about so many different things ...some that you like...some totally unexpected .. Frequently updated and written in a personal tone, a blog is a diary or journal where the writer or “blogger” will write her observations on the world or provide links to useful websites. Different bloggers write about different themes, sort of like a newspaper columnist but with no specialized training necessary.


I updated some links from my blog they are worth of at least a glance but more then that they are worth a good read...you may not agree but we are here agreeing to disagree.. Enjoy

Raven Marie
A gorgeous lady with a gorgeous heart...one of the reason I started blogging and got hooked.

Intriguing
This one cought my eye a very very interesting read

The man has begun to blog
I recently got to knwo this fren and not turned blogged and was blown away but the inner working of his mind.

Drama Queen - My Fav
I blog that frequent daily cant get enough of her articiles..always waiting for the next posting

PK - a darling
She just makes me laugh...a darling fren..a fellow chatter...

Bustamann
I was introduced to this blogger and got hooked..read it for your self

3 comments:

TJ said...

Wow...i'm flattered and thanks,you totally made my day..:)

darthvadai said...

aiya dun use big words ls ur blog is awesome intriguing and challenging i wish i had ur mind...lagipun u meantion me in ur blog woh

Svejjen said...

Ooooooooooooo

Blown away are we?

Still standing we are at the moment.

Drama Queen... nice intro pic.