Friday, January 13, 2006

My makcik,

I nt always a bond of friendship can be sustained or built over a long distant and I am glad to have a fren like that. She is my makcik…her once in a blue moon pilgrimage to our capital leaves us with nothing but fond memories of her and a barrel of laughs.

Such an occasion was this as she landed on Fri we met her up at beach on sat where a good bunch of ppl arrive with new faces and old…lacy was there with semut…clinging on to him like the protective figure he is… the ladies and to a certain extent even me had good time ribbing her and disturbing her. Lovely to see Subbie …poor girl despite her bad back she showed up but towards the middle it was just to much for her and she had to take a seat…I kept her company for a while did not want her being hijacked by the gwailos and leng chai waiting in line for her lol

Kalai had a few secrets unwrapped with his school mates dropping by… then he met another back of his ex school mates who practically lifted him up to the podium and dance the night away…with the eye roving VJ…

King David made his grand entrance thru the front then back then it was a merry go round to see where he was and when we were out he was in lol.

Pik showed up in his biker gear always lovely to see him….

The rest was me, Rat, Makcik, ah moi and xxie…. Ah moi had disappeared on her own coz like everyone was in different corners……I checked on Subbie one last time tooo see if the was in good safe hands…noticed that semut and Lacy joined to keep her company and ahmoi sitting on a different table…lol let them be as I grab David and Kalai …parked my ass on a chair and enjoyed the night…. As bees returned to their hives slowly all came back…. Subbie left coz her back hurt too much poor girl…

Makcik was in her elements and we had lots of fun with her…a damm good fren and one that can make u laugh grab some pics and back to partying…theme ..”The return of makcik!!!.

Soon after all spread their wings and came back I was enjoying the night…Kind David tried to set up Kalai with a bare back chick and her fren…quite good looking I might add and king david was playing cupid and they even manage to exchange numbers…ahhh the good old days…too bad I dun do that anymore…must be the old age…

We clubbed till past midnight…. Then all went their separate ways…King David was hungry for more so we adjourned to my place with Vodka and maling and sambal belacan chatting talking just us till 7am. David stayed over and found the penalty of sleeping on a bed without checking it first only to find in the middle of morning a cloth peg under his back lol.

Next Karaoke

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi dear,

thks so much for the company. Always enjoy yours and xxie,ahmoi,lacy,the rat.
wuz good to finally meet makcik, the biker n King!
apologies had to leave early.

Thanks so so much for the back support.Love ya!

hugss
Subbie :)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... very happy to kacau me isnt it? wan to kacau me somemore or not? haha notty la u all.. esp makcik!!! my bontot lost its dignity la!!! two people raba and grope same time!!! hahahah it is nice to see u guys again... miss u guys a lot... muacks~