Monday, February 11, 2008

11 days away

Wow I seem to be going on break longer and longer, this time almost total cut off from the office and blog.


Mum. Well she got admitted and discharged the same day as the doc was not well and today I learned it is been rescheduled to March 3-5. Her IJN resulted in an stable angina. Plus she was happy to go in the new car lol

Junior Vadai, had his tae kwan do and temple and templars park and senior vadai playing time all thru the 11 days so it was great fun for both senior and junior vadai

Myvi was nice a good relief and a necessity as well as an addition to me financial burden.

I cam back early from CNY and had the house all to myself, this was nice as I could catch up on my work, my social life and bring friends over

My inbox had 63 crucial emails after downloading over 150, so had to focus on that.

The club acting secretary has been sacked so we all had to pull our own socks as the AGM is coming up and we needed to get that thru so all this will this will be our direction.

Now why can our auditor be a chick lol ( wishful thinking)

No comments: