Thursday, February 21, 2008

Week 2 Session 2



Yeah thats the mental spirit for the 1st 20 minutes then its Oh god Oh F$%k Oh s@#t

So last week was week one this is week two, I am stepping up slowly again a 90 minute session punctuated with break started playing on an over lapping position, warm up prior to that was shorter but more endurance, decided to push my self side step back jog, short sprints.... ouch... really ouch.

My back was hurting a little more to weight distribution then the actual exercise. hahah

I open the floodgates on the 3rd half with a typical poachers goal ball driven across the side line and crossed the face of the goal and diving yes dun faint I dived and drive the ball into the goal.


The plus point we played in the rain...... god that felt good

I still do have aches this morning but not as bad as last week, I am to have a stretching and light session on Fri before hitting the pool in the weekend. Time to get wet

No comments: