Thursday, February 21, 2008

CNY Celebrations

As regulars to a watering hole from time to time you get invited for functions and launches and activities, the last one was the Sultan of Selangor Book Launch this times was the CNY celebrations.

The food was awesome ( bearing in mind I started my training last week and suddenly I am having a food fest one occasion after another) I finally got to try peking duck, liquor was free flow but my and the gang stuck to wine.

There were the bands that were playing, lots of short skirts (hum-mana hum-mana hum-mana hum-mana) they even had a troupe form China performing the spinning plates and sword stuff, excellent, the gang did not stay long we left by 8.30pm having one for the road
















































































Oh yeah the lady with the glasses codename Captain Particia Morgan - Pirates of the Concorde




No comments: