Monday, September 08, 2008

Dateline Waikiki PJ Part 1

Suddenly being on facebook being open about me my life my family my status was not such a big deal after all.

After Langkawi this was not such a big deal... some of my regular kakis could not make it Scuddie decline coz of the blocks, Commie was ill

My cuz after his exams wanted to celebrate his birthday soon it became a ice breaking session as well as his fiancee, dog's finacee and my cousing coming into the fray and also his friends showing up.

I arrived after my meetings early meetinga guy I had not met almost a year, my good buddy Bala, he actually did not recognise me anyway thats another blog



Well the 2 ladies you see blow got flowers from me kind of an ice breaker and their two dong 'fiancee' did not have the presence of mind to get them some. Hwelllo kawan awal awal dating beli la bunga lol



A few flaming limborgini for the birthday boy and there was queen's english in the air


Well I have been kind of put incharge of organising the wedding dinner for the couple to be below in March. hmmm I wonder what a darling cousing like me should charge hahahah


Nice aint it almost at closing time and for the record we all went back safe... all to his place in subang

No comments: