Monday, September 22, 2008

When friends dont add you

In the ever fast growing world of IT and networking and mobile communication, network portals from Friendster, Hi5, MYSpace, Facebook etc etc there just so many of them wave after wave, we are often overly concern sometimes even paranoid who we should add or not.

I reflect back to Junior vadai making friends and losing friends as simple as I dont wanna friend you. Weird but simple there is no wars, not guilt no sleepless nights on why so and so dun want to friend me.

As we grow older the who? the why? the why not? must be answered, we need defining answers if not it would almost be the end of the world.

So happen someone I know has added me in such a network and wanted to add another gal she decline and suddenly I am getting the why? why not? why cant add ???

My answer is simple, stop being a brat, stop complaining if they add you fine if they dont

ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD

2 comments:

One Woman's Thoughts said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

darthvadai said...

hahahahaha did not expect you to comment