Monday, September 08, 2008

Temple Visit


Yes the Vadai went to a temple lol what more a Seetheraman temple in Jugra Banting

One of my Buddies was always intrigued the fact that had Hanuman status in my car (thanks mum & sis) and the fact is I was not a pious as one would expect. Then again I knew the procedures, prayers hahaha the Vadai chronicle hahaha




I went with my drinking buddy and TP, the last tiem I went to a temple with TP ironically 80% of the people praying there were chinese. Go figure!!!

I spend mostof the evening explaining the rituals and question on religion why this and that to TP

I had an interesting conversation with the 'owner' of the temple who ask me something and was startled by my answer, so he held my hand and then smiled


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wer this place. were u der coz cant c u in the pic. tnx 4 d images. can hav yr bbq party next 2 d fire.

darthvadai said...

BBQ my place .. solo now

Anonymous said...

wen n wer yr bbq??

Anonymous said...

gET BURNING AND FIRED UP BOY