Monday, September 08, 2008

Ramblings without direction

The world is never hurt free, is never sun shine and daisy all day long, it rolls with the punches and such is life, rolling with the punches. We are directly and indirectly part and parcel of it somethings that we face either daily weekly.

You either get to do something bout it, do nothing about it or helpless to do anything about it. It is not an easy thing, Fri-Sun I went thru many situation which I faced all the three.

There are times I need to step up and do something about it, there were timers I had to turn the other cheek. Its never an easy situation as you are responsible for you actions, emotion or objectives or even alcohol can cloud the issues. Trying to stay above it can at time seem mechanical but the rewards hehehe the rewards are still pending

As I sat back on the wee hours of Saturday morning looking at the people around me, I realized what stood before me. I had a role and a responsibility entrusted upon me a trust which I could have easily manipulated to me benefit but choose not to. As we all sat and mingled I got into a conversation and learn much more about someone I had never knew.

It is never easy opening up to anyone especially people you meet the first time or someone you have less interaction with, I too have been in that role opening my self and what I had been going thru to a friend. So it was easy to understand the reservation, the blind trust emplaced upon me by this person.

Sat was unique, I brought Jnr Vadai to meet my friend's kids and all 4 of them hit off more better then I expected. We landed in Jusco Bukit Tinggi, kids meeting kids is never easy, heck even adults meeting adults dun click off many a times. Somehow after a little ice breaking by both adults the kids hit off from sharing lunch, buy socks and clothes then talking about movies. It was indeed better then I expected, I also managed to hit off with the kids before and after the movie. Wall E was an entertaining movie to be enjoyed by adults and kids

The fact that EVE and Wall-E two ROBOTs were able to feel such emotion for each other and that WALL-E actually and literally went to the edges of the universe just so that he could find and save EVE it just moved me on the inside when it looked like Wall-e might not make it! left me on the edge of my seat, you could look at the tears andworried look forming on the faces of the kids...

One lovely little girl actually leaned into me asking if Wall E actually dies and why he was like that. I watch the youngest kid giggled when he saw WALL-E fly through space with the fire extinguisher,some of them cheered when we saw him reboot!!

Really worth it both the movie and company of the kids and parent.






No comments: