Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Captain's Cabin

Meeting new people? Certainly why not!!!


I had helped a chat fren recently on staffing and we had met up over coffee one night just to check if we not the mad, criminally insane kind of person that lurks on irc lol. So while we scheme and chat on the net, we had invite me....that right me to his sister's birthday party at the above. So among the guys there we were scheming and planning what to buy for the sister. Until Friday lunch a bunch of guys could not even string a gift together (go figure) then again we had to prep Td up for the night


Friday night came, put on my best and headed out there...my my what a gridlock... dump the car and decided it was much faster walking.. SV introduced me to his wife and his guests ..because of the jam the rest of the gang was delayed. Soon one by one arrive and the birthday girl it self.

The beauty of this place is nice cozy lovely stage a awesome live band, tag-team DJ and they had paper dolls...it was an interesting perspective and a lady in red(a guest of SV)...what a lady in red...after events of match making with Td and Dav the sisters arrived... Dav was lost in the beginning was work was buzzing him over and over again till his Singaporean frencalled it a night lol...The band is good and knew how to belt out songs..so next to secret place this is also a nice point, heheh as long as I was not paying the bill...hehehe drinks were on the host but we were responsible guests....

The paper dolls (ah gua) provided stand up comedy, dancers and there was a good interaction with the crowd but in the end of the day it was all for a good laugh.

They even got a guest to join in their performance on stage….Towards the end they got all the people celebrating their birthdays incidentally were all ladies and got them on stage for a merriment of laughter then the whole crowd sang H.B for them






















Next to the Swedish blonde from a blog not long ago the next was a lady in red who join as Sv’s guest. Hubba hubba all in gud fun and laugh. Its been a long time since I let my hair down in the company of new frens..not complaining bout my current set of fren who I would not trade the world for…. But here I was amidst a different group…..hmmmmm I wonder if a merger is possible lol NOT!!! Keep them apart lol


http://www.captainscabin.com.my/


CAPTAIN'S CABIN OUTLETS :
102 & 104, 1st Floor, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur. Tel : 603 2144 3892 Fax : 603 2144 3611 Happy Hour : Daily 6.00pm - 10.30pm. Business Hours : 6.00pm - 3.00am.
EMAIL :
info@captainscabin.com.my

No comments: