Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Tsunami - I could have been dead


















A year ago today I would have been dead. Why? Here I was scheduled to leave to Phuket for a holiday conference on the 24th of December but due to my best fren's brother wedding I changed the dated to the 26th evening. As the events unfolded on the 26th morning sketchy at the beginning but it dawned upon a realization


Watching CNN, I watched the events unfold and sat in silence and shock.. my family members called me to confirm if I had boarded the flight. There was a distinct numbness thru my body as the event continues to be highlighted for the next few days…not a single person could have predicted this then again… if it was not for a fren’s wedding I wont be here blogging either.


1 comment:

Old^LaDy said...

the god looking at us to judge which the person should meet him 1st. maybe u n ur friens not in his list.
so congratulation u are still alive n enjoy ur life. appreciate wht u have now.. otherwise u will dissapointed when u lost he/she/it.
have a nice day.