Thursday, December 29, 2005

Wet BBQ

Xmas

Well another bbq another night of fellowship...

I had many BBQ and invited frens, family frens this was a 1st time there was a synergy of both and I felt happy, contended and doing what I was doing.


Let see roll call
Lovely to see the 2c J&J who drove down from johor for this...I will never forget their hospitality when I stayed in their place

Alp was kind enough to go and pick Viv, who was coerced into making sandwiches, who in turn brought her god son Dennis, who in turn turned out to be a master of the BBQ pit (how “many who in turn” ah lol)

Vs who only woke at 5pm after our party Fri Night..

TD who decided to slave drive his dad up to the point the poor man had a slip disk arrived late but was well in league

It was Great to see David who showed up despite his pressing engagements on Xmas eve the punch line for him will always be "dun try vodka with 100+"

The hits just kept on cumming...while chatting online my Oyster drop a fruit bomb and said she was coming with “Semut” …...a smile instantly came over me...here was a good fren I had not laid eyes on a darling in every sense and a lovely person.

Tooth buzzed late evening bout 6 and showed up... a true gent and a fren to boot, polite courteous and bring warmth to any occasion...a great pleasure to see him after a long time.

There were Ah moi & Dory’s parents, Their aunt and the kids and stuff… J&J family fren Dharma showed up…we were a lively bunch…


Not the rain or the cold winds could dampen the mood….started off slow and Dennis amazed me with his skill over the pit which was shifted twice to accommodate the rain... still a buzz... more came then expected...Td and I went to get more food..

What I like about this is everyone chipped in to help run the night both in organizing and $$$...well there was a few no shows probably things happen but they sent their apologies Sam Kalai …Then there was SRP and Dory actually marshaling the pit with the nuggets was a sight to see…Dory’s guest finally showed up and they too enjoyed their selves


I loved every minute of the fellowship...bout 10.30 we adjourn to a higher lever and chatted the night away with late guest arriving and talking the night away...

We spoke about anything and everything till it was time to open the presents hehehe Im got 2 presents lol even though I dun celebrate.

Dory got a chess board which fatty started playing soon on the pretext of teaching him how to play, Tooth, David, J&J, Alp all soon started taking over the chess board. When adult take over gone la

This went on till late night…Each left on their feet and a smile on their face…

After they left, I went down to the poolside with the Chevas and laid back soaking in the night sipping it away….reflecting …..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.. Vadai oh Vadai... how i miss u! I miss u and ahmoi so much and it was damn good seeing both of u again... Too bad marie was not there but never mind.. I will make it again and again another time alright? it is really good to see all of u again! my favourite bbq place! Hugs! Love you and ahmoi so much... U guys are my greatest buddies! real buddies ok? not internet buddies :) Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I seriously donknow wat happen that when i clicked oyster, a web page came out.. i don even know wat web page is tat!!! i got virus!!!

darthvadai said...

miss u too oyster. thanks for making it and buying the drinks

Open you blog again seem like ur password has been compramised.

ToothingJob said...

Hey Vadai, glad that I could meet up too, good time indeed but a little embarased for not bringing anything as i was in a rush.

cheers, tj