Monday, December 12, 2005

my weekend

well friday was dinner with kalai srp and dory...free dinner as dory pick up the bill as part of my payment to pick up her sis..it was great to see kalai ...so we makan bak kut teh.....

sat was back in to the office clearing up paperwork for a registration with a government body.... came back after lunch was catching up on my sleep after catching up the World Cup draw till 4.30am hmmmmm The World Cup baby!!!! Brazil Brazil Brazil...


So sat was late night again till 4.30am working on a project on excel to formulate a proper working plan cracking my head ..drawing flowcharts and putting in formulas aggghhhhrrrrhhh something I need to clear b4 a Sun morning review by bozz. Done that and emailed it out.


Sunday morning catching up on the tell was happy to note that XXXiieee her sis and the 4 kids confrmed they would drop by for a swim later that evening...skipped lunch eagerly waiting for them.... They arrived they conquered and had the time of their lives in the pool...we came back up for a shower and warm drinks raided the pasar malam for dinner. Soon they headed back and I was a happy man coz I could see the smiles on their faces...

Xxxieeee asked if jnr vadai would come up or something like that and I actually did not have an answer...that be a blog for another day....

3 comments:

marie said...

yeah!! we had a blast... they had a great day... ur now officially their Favorite Uncle...heheh

darthvadai said...

i wonder if it was the cheezels or the pool

Anonymous said...

oooww.... that is so fun... how r u guys? hope u guys are fine and in good health... send my regards to Ah Moi, Vadai... Miss u guys!