Friday, December 23, 2005

"wake and take a good look at reality",

"wake and take a good look at reality", says my friend.

"stop dreaming", she said. she's right (so she thinks).

i've always been this out of focused person, and generally without any damn goals in life. a dreamer, in short. what's wrong with that? rebelled my inner voice. rebelled my youth, rebbled my desire to break free of these shackles.... that's the only thing that kept me alive and brought me this far. it makes u look into the future.

if i smell reality and submit myself to it, i would join the flow of time, the routine of culture and life. "what do you think i should be?" is a stupid question to ask anyone. as out of focus and unrealistic as i may be, i rather be dead than to live my life like how others want me to do it because they're more comfortable with it. i should wake up to reality? i've already woken upand and seen it and now, i want to make my own reality. thanks for telling me straight to the face. now, i am convinced that i need to do this more than ever.

No comments: