Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Whats does your eyes seee

Hey gang I know I have not been updating ym blog bear wiht me...was tied down with work then away for a short weekend getaway, but despite my busy schedule I could not help posting this as it intrigued me tremendously

Extract form Dua Sen
GOD IS ALSO A CARTOGRAPHER

by
V Smith 20/12/05



Olympus E-1, ISO 200, f9, 1/1250 sec

As I was photographing some migratory birds in Bangi today, a grim layer of clouds descended. Bludgeoned blue retreated as swirling white sparred with turbulent black. An awesome scene unfolded before my eyes. God was drawing Malaysia. Before the island of Borneo became properly etched, He tossed his easel impulsively. It spilled rain, life and death onto the land below. The monsoon is here.

© 2005 TV SMITH Link to this article: http://www.mycen.com.my/duasen/201205_cartographer.html

No comments: