Monday, September 24, 2007

When things go wrong

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, what do you do?

Have you ever noticed that things don't always go your way? Of course you have. You make plans and when things go wrong, you sometimes fall apart. It happens to everyone. - This si you typical insurance sales pitch.

Sometimes things go wrong. It's a fact of life. No matter how hard we all try and do the right thing, things can go astray. On a late Sunday night withing a space of 45 minutes I had received 2 disturbing smses, to unrelated frens had met with personal tragedies. Both in accidents it shook me up. One I was very indirectly involved and it would send a chill down my spine had it taken a turn for the worse.

Although it not a matter of assigning blame my mind does wonder how different it could have been..

Just wish for both to get well and get over it

No comments: