Sunday, March 22, 2009

Family is like this

Sunday....

We blow trumpets and hold hands come together as family, we plaster walls we build bridges.. we get the job done, we out aside the differences even is you seated beside the person you hate the most in the family or you have to work with someone truly impossible, being family is just that, the a member of the family, dun wori if they cant see it the way you do... you would go home smiling coz you did something better for the family.

Just like a fren does for another

Leo tells Josh the following story (Josh refers to it when talking to Leo in "Bartlet for America"):
"This guy's walking down the street when he falls in a hole. The walls are so steep he can't get out.
"A doctor passes by and the guy shouts up, 'Hey you. Can you help me out?' The doctor writes a prescription, throws it down in the hole and moves on.
"Then a priest comes along and the guy shouts up, 'Father, I'm down in this hole can you help me out?' The priest writes out a prayer, throws it down in the hole and moves on
"Then a friend walks by, 'Hey, Joe, it's me can you help me out?' And the friend jumps in the hole. Our guy says, 'Are you stupid? Now we're both down here.' The friend says, 'Yeah, but I've been down here before and I know the way out.'"

No comments: