Monday, March 09, 2009

Its March

Was sitting and talking with my Singapore fren, realized its March, not like I did not know the days passing oppps frigging flying by but that 2 months has gone down the pipe, from the daily commutes to work via car or train or wedding to organize and death to mourn over, sure there were good times and bad time but here we are in march.

There so much I did not blog so much I want to blog being in facebook also has drawn some time away for me.

The office is getting hectic aside from clearing cobwebs we picked up another office lot at Rohas Perkasa in which I am going to have to dedicate more time to it to have it fully fledged operational.

M thankful for a lot of things, I still grief over somethings, I miss some of my old friends, I miss some of my Internet frens, I find it hard to make time but that's what life is all about.

When ever my chin goes down, or I am frustrated with family, politics, office work, I think of many phrases, words songs to lift me

"I was sad I had no shoes till I met a man with no feet?

And Vadai will dance... just need to tie those damm laces

No comments: